Bu dönem aynı ders güncellenmiş müfredatı ile yine açılmış:
İstanbul Bilgi University, Department of Computer Science/ 2007 Fall
Course Information of Comp291: Music on Linux
Course website: http://cs.bilgi.edu.tr/pages/courses/year_2/comp_291
Instructor: Ruhan Ikeda
Aim: The student will write algorithms to process music using the Lisp programming language. S/he can also write Lisp code to synthesise new instruments to use in a musical composition. We will overview areas and trends in computer music research such as Music and AI, Mathematical Structures in Music, Music Languages.
Course asistant will be doing revievs of Common Lisp. We do not assume any prior programming practice with Lisp.
Weekly plan for lectures:
L : Lecture, C : Class
* L : Introduction, overview of syllabus, Music on Linux paper.
* C : Introduction to Common Lisp. L : Sound basics, digital sound processing.
* C : Common Lisp. L : Sound, music, audio: Files and formats.
C : Common Lisp.
* L : Sound, music, audio: Files and formats.
C : Common Lisp, CLOS (Common Lisp Object system).
* L : Notation : Lilypond and MusicXML
* C : CLOS (examples) L : Common Music: objects and functions.
C : CLOS (examples)
* L : Common Music: examples and Sample midterm.
C : Sample midterm solutions.
* L : In-class midterm.
* C : Review, questions. L : Other members of the Common family and deadline for proposing a project.
* C : Review and project discussions.
* L : Music and AI (by Emre Sevinç)
C : Review and project discussions.
* L : Music as a language and music languages
* C : Review and project discussions. L : Mathematical structures in Music
* C : Review and project discussions. L : Project presentations/auditions.