Now that I’ve finished the Tales from the Genome, Introduction to Genetics course, I’d like to note some of the related resources (some of the links are related to 23andMe.com, a company that sponsored the course, it is the same company whose genetic analysis kit I have used to learn more about my genome and the mutations I have. Unfortunately, in the meantime I have also learned that they were forced to stop selling their kits, luckily I already had my results before that happened).
Top Posts & Pages
- How to fix class "javax.servlet.FilterRegistration"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package (when unit testing with Spark Streaming)
- baudline: How to solve the "all input devices disabled" error on Ubuntu GNU/Linux
- How fast can we count the number of lines in GNU/Linux, macOS, and MS Windows?
- Çeviri Felaketleri - 9: Ali Sirmen'in 'Küçük Prens' ile ilgili yazısı
- One year with "Haskell Programming from First Principles"
- Security tip of the day: Use htdigest instead of htpasswd for phpMyAdmin and other sensitive stuff
- İş Yaşamında Kaybedenlerin 40 Özelliği
- Sıradışılıkla Kazanmak (*)
- How can a robot doodle or is this an art form?
- Mozilla Common Voice Veri Seti ve Türkçe: Bir Gariplik Yok Mu?