Now that I’ve finished the Tales from the Genome, Introduction to Genetics course, I’d like to note some of the related resources (some of the links are related to 23andMe.com, a company that sponsored the course, it is the same company whose genetic analysis kit I have used to learn more about my genome and the mutations I have. Unfortunately, in the meantime I have also learned that they were forced to stop selling their kits, luckily I already had my results before that happened).
Top Posts & Pages
- One year with "Haskell Programming from First Principles"
- Bir üniversite hocasından: nasıl e-posta yazılır?
- Speech Recognition in 1920s: Radio Rex - The first speech recognition machine?
- Zen of GitHub and Python
- Türkçe Dünyanın En Ahenkli Dili Midir?
- Security tip of the day: Use htdigest instead of htpasswd for phpMyAdmin and other sensitive stuff
- İstanbul Bilgi Üniversitesi Bilgisayar Bilimleri Bölümü Kapatılıyor mu?
- Turkish Mode for Emacs is now available as a package via MELPA
Emre Sevinç on Zen of GitHub and Python Erwin Baeyens on Zen of GitHub and Python Saretha Naudé on Lost in Google Translate: How… Bash for Everyone — … on Command Line for the 21. Centu… Berk Gün on F# ile programlama – Mic…