Now that I’ve finished the Tales from the Genome, Introduction to Genetics course, I’d like to note some of the related resources (some of the links are related to 23andMe.com, a company that sponsored the course, it is the same company whose genetic analysis kit I have used to learn more about my genome and the mutations I have. Unfortunately, in the meantime I have also learned that they were forced to stop selling their kits, luckily I already had my results before that happened).
Top Posts & Pages
- Çeviri Felaketleri - 9: Ali Sirmen'in 'Küçük Prens' ile ilgili yazısı
- How fast can we count the number of lines in GNU/Linux, macOS, and MS Windows?
- baudline: How to solve the "all input devices disabled" error on Ubuntu GNU/Linux
- One year with "Haskell Programming from First Principles"
- How can a robot doodle or is this an art form?
- İş Yaşamında Kaybedenlerin 40 Özelliği
- Security tip of the day: Use htdigest instead of htpasswd for phpMyAdmin and other sensitive stuff
- Sıradışılıkla Kazanmak (*)
- After the course: Tales from the Genome, Introduction to Genetics & A Few Resources
- How to compile sndpeek on Ubuntu GNU/Linux